How to remove Subject tag {Spam?}?

Information about this forum

Moderators: Pascal, oanasutoiu, mentor, stephane, jorge, JohnMertz, bourgeois

rj2010ism
How did you hear about Mailcleaner: internet

How to remove Subject tag {Spam?}?

Post by rj2010ism » Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:03 pm

Hi Team.

Is there a way to remove the annoying subject tag {Spam?} ?

Whats happening now is all mail is getting tagged with this {Spam?} Tag!!
i want to remove it? is there anyway to remove it? cause its on every email message i receive!

Regards.
Ricky
cglmicro
How did you hear about Mailcleaner: google

Re: How to remove Subject tag {Spam?}?

Post by cglmicro » Fri Mar 22, 2019 3:10 am

Yes, in CONFIGURATION > DOMAIN > {choose your domain} > PREFERENCES > you can change the subject spam tag.

But I would rather investigate to find why EVERY emails are seen has spam; nor normal.
rj2010ism
How did you hear about Mailcleaner: internet

Post by rj2010ism » Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:19 am

I find it strange! Its something new for me to try, iv downloaded the VM Image.. But every email have a tag {spam?} Google account, hotnail outlook accounts, private domains.. All have that tag.

Also is there a way to block spam before it can reach the mailbox? Iv done a online spam test virus sample .zip file was deleted with .txt attachment saying there was a virus it was cleaned by mailcleaner. Thats also something i want to change if possible.? I dont want users to know what software im using so is there also a way to change that part?

Back to the online test..
I did the test all spam got through all 5 of them only thing that looks like it worked was the virus sample being deleted.. With a notification in the original email saying there was virus malware....
cglmicro
How did you hear about Mailcleaner: google

Post by cglmicro » Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:13 am

You have a long road ahead of you because you need to tweak MCleaner here and there to add more rbl, and increase its detection efficiency. Many tutorials on this forum to read for beginners.

First you need to start by correcting the false positive that you get too much. I see you posted a separate thread on this forum, let's meet you there.