Mailcleaner bugs?

Information about this forum

Moderators: Pascal, oanasutoiu, mentor, stephane, jorge, JohnMertz, bourgeois

lonelyim
How did you hear about Mailcleaner: web searching

Mailcleaner bugs?

Post by lonelyim » Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:07 pm

I've downloaded and installed the latest community version of mailcleaner (2018092601). I encountered following issues. Are there bugs of the mailcleaner?

issue 1: the wizard cannot change default password.
After installation, mailcleaner hinted me of changing default password. I launched the wizard (configuraiton->base system->wizard). But it was stuck at changing database password. The symptom is that it's not any response when I input default database password MCPassw0rd and then new password.

issue 2: The mailcleaner cannot release the quarantined email.
When I clicked the release button. it showed that the quarantined email had been released and would be delivered to your mailbox in a few minutes. But it didn't work. No mail was released and sent to my mailbox. I clicked the button Manually send the quarantine report. I got the report.

issue 3: Some normal email cannot be delivered successfully.
Some normal email were passed scanning and filtering, their status was delivered. But I cannot receive the email.

Are these bugs of mailcleaner. Does anybody encounter the same issues? How can I fix them?

Thanks a million in advance.
justinkoehn
How did you hear about Mailcleaner: Google Search

Re: Mailcleaner bugs?

Post by justinkoehn » Tue Nov 06, 2018 2:04 pm

I also have the issue with not getting quarantined emails released properly. Spam summary emails are delivering fine. I’ve tested several different emails to release and I never get them :(
justinkoehn
How did you hear about Mailcleaner: Google Search

Re: Mailcleaner bugs?

Post by justinkoehn » Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:21 pm

Okay I fixed my problem. It was the anti spam modules on the exchange server. Disabled all of those and it’s working perfect now. May be something to check on your end