I'm pleased to announce the new MailCleaner 2017.04 BETA version !
From this version, MailCleaner Enterprise Edition and Community Edition are merged into one solution so community will benefit from features as soon as they are available.
You can try this Beta version by downloading it from here: Download Page
Updated Jun 22 2017: these VMs formats are now available:
- QCOW2 (KVM, Proxmox, OpenStack, Xen)
VMDK (VMware ESXi, Workstation, Fusion)
VHD (Hyper-V, VirtualPC)
OVA (standard, compatible with most hypervisors)
Lists of compatible Hypervisors are not exhaustive.
Isos will be available later this year and scripts to migrate existing installation could be available sooner than Iso so keep informed about announcements.
You can visit the new community site too at http://www.mailcleaner.org
Finally, don't hesitate to give us your feedback about MailCleaner here: MailCleaner 2017 Beta feedback Topic
and about the website here: New Website mailcleaner.org feedback Topic
Please forget the old procedure to update MailCleaner as it changed and we'll provide soon new ways to update (from our GitHub page).
Summary of Keys features of 2017.04:
- Merging of both Community and Enterprise Edition (easier future maintenance)
- Blacklist for system (global), domain and user levels
- Newsletter detection module
- Better spoofing protection
- MailCleaner "Configurator" Wizard
- Update of Apache to version 2.4.25 (64bits) and Php to version 5.6.29, new Apache configuration with updated Cyphers
- Update of Exim to version 4.88 #2
- Update of Perl version 5.20.2 (correction of a lot of bugs in Custom modules, MailScanner and SpamAssassin parsing)
- Fixed a lot of security issues
- MailCleaner custom kernel disapeared to let place to Debian default kernel (easier future updates)
- Real time filtering switches for .js/.jse , .docm/.dotm , .wsf : in archives or not (experimental features: activated by command line)
- Update system moved to git
- Public released code on GitHub
- New registration page for Enterprise or Community (optionnal)
- New graphical theme
- Tooltips for feature descriptions (admin interface)
- Two new languages: Italian and Dutch (for user interface)
As producing a list of all changes since 2014 could be a bit long and boring, we'll provide the link to the Enterprise release page indicating all changes for each version (except this one). The last Community version was 2014.10 and this one is the 2017.04 : Release Page