This forum

Talk about anything...

Moderators: FlorianB, Pascal, bourgeois, mentor

louk

This forum

Postby louk » Tue Dec 05, 2006 12:09 pm

Hi Olivier,

As we can't answer directly, here's the answer to the latest announcement : http://forum.mailcleaner.org/viewtopic.php?t=272

I understand your difficult position, mailcleaner is just beginning to go in production for most of us, and we aren't much in this forum (but i'ts growing everyday :) )

I learned much during the past month, and i'm willing to share it. Won't do it everyday, but i'm far from alone ;)

For the forum, we'll try to aswer basic questions, please don't answer to any redondant questions as one of us will do. I now it'll be hard for you to ignore desperate users, as you seem to be a helping type guy, but keep your time on working for your compagny, we'll ask you if no one around know the answer :)

we don't care about waiting a bit for answers, if the IT boss says "i want that answer now !!" then i'll show him how to get it (there : http://www.mailcleaner.net/support/index_en.html)

So go back to coding with peace in mind, we'll cry if we need help :D

ps : i wrote in the name of the standard forum user, as i'm quite sure most of us share this point of view, but you have the right to disagree ;) share your thoughts here !
I'm french and used to speak english only to computers ^^ if i say something harsh, it *must* be a mistake, so please correct me !
Freek

Re: This forum

Postby Freek » Tue Dec 05, 2006 12:22 pm

louk wrote:ps : i wrote in the name of the standard forum user, as i'm quite sure most of us share this point of view, but you have the right to disagree ;) share your thoughts here !

I was going to write a post, but i guess Louk's post stated about everything i wanted to sayl. :D
* Mondays are the potholes of life *
jordant

Postby jordant » Tue Dec 05, 2006 1:45 pm

I'm in the process of writing up a forum FAQ in the hopes that Olivier wont have to answer the same questions over and over, if anyone has any contributions please PM them to me with subject "FAQ" so I know what it is.

The FAQ will be a sticky post at the top of each section along with a list of forum rules (e.g must read FAQ before posting etc...)

Thanks for everyones patience.
louk

Postby louk » Tue Dec 05, 2006 1:49 pm

jordant wrote:I'm in the process of...

as usual, great work jordant, this is an excellent idea ! thanks for your help :)
I'm french and used to speak english only to computers ^^ if i say something harsh, it *must* be a mistake, so please correct me !
suhasingale

Postby suhasingale » Wed Dec 06, 2006 8:35 am

Jordant,

You are doing great. Lets make this forum the best.

Return to “General Discussion”