Odd MySQL error

Want some informations on MailCleaner internals ?

Moderators: FlorianB, Pascal, bourgeois, mentor

wolfsden3
How did you hear about Mailcleaner: ServerFault Forum

Odd MySQL error

Postby wolfsden3 » Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:10 am

mailcleaner: Version : 2014.10 Patch level : 2014120101

I get this in my log on my community version of mail cleaner:

Jun 26 00:01:13 localhost httpd: PHP Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] No such file or directory' in /usr/mailcleaner/www/framework/Zend/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Abstract.php:129#012Stack trace:#012#0 /usr/mailcleaner/www/framework/Zend/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Abstract.php(129): PDO->__construct('mysql:host=loca...', 'mailcleaner', 'teekaiko', Array)#012#1 /usr/mailcleaner/www/framework/Zend/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Mysql.php(109): Zend_Db_Adapter_Pdo_Abstract->_connect()#012#2 /usr/mailcleaner/www/framework/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(459): Zend_Db_Adapter_Pdo_Mysql->_connect()#012#3 /usr/mailcleaner/www/framework/Zend/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Abstract.php(238): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('DESCRIBE `admin...', Array)#012#4 /usr/mailcleaner/www/framework/Zend/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Mysql.php(169): Zend_Db_Adapter_Pdo_Abstract->query('DESCRIBE `admin...')#012#5 /usr/mailcleaner/www/framework/Zend/Db/Table/Abstract.php(834): Zend_Db_Adapter_Pdo_Mysql->describeTable('administrator', NULL)#012#6 /usr/mailcleaner/www/framework/Zend/Db/Table/Abstract.php(856): Zend_Db_Table_Abst in /usr/mailcleaner/www/framework/Zend/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Abstract.php on line 144

Anyone have any insight into this error?

I found this post online but can't make heads or tails on a fix:

http://php.net/manual/en/ref.pdo-inform ... ection.php

Looks like I'm missing a file of some sort :-(

It's a pretty new install, like a week old!!!

Thanks!
Bookworm
How did you hear about Mailcleaner: Web search through forums

Re: Odd MySQL error

Postby Bookworm » Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:07 am

Well, /usr/mailcleaner/www/framework/Zend/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Abstract.php, on line 129, is the close of the username/password link (and it looks like you posted your username and password there).

/usr/mailcleaner/www/framework/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php, line 459 is the attempt to connect to the database.

I'd say that you have a bad username/password.

Return to “Questions”