Daily Report Text

Users tips and ideas

Moderators: FlorianB, Pascal, bourgeois, mentor

uncltom
How did you hear about Mailcleaner: I dont remember probably google?

Daily Report Text

Postby uncltom » Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:26 am

For those of you that are fielding complaints from your users that the text in the daily report table is too hard to read you can darken it by editing /usr/mailcleaner/templates/summary/default/en/summary_parts/body.html and adding color: #333333; to the .qt and .qts sections near the top... just like .qth.

I am sure there is an easier way to change " color: #999999;" in #quar-table but all I want to change was some of the text not the whole table so I went this way...

When you're done it should look like this...

.qt {
margin-left: 10px;
margin-right: 10px;
overflow: hidden;
line-height: 16px;
color: #333333;
}

.qts {
margin-left: 10px;
margin-right: 10px;
overflow: hidden;
line-height: 11px;
text-align: center;
}

.qth {
}
uncltom
How did you hear about Mailcleaner: I dont remember probably google?

Re: Daily Report Text

Postby uncltom » Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:00 am

Some of my users complained about the European date format dd.mm.yy so you can also change the date format to mm/dd/yy while you're here...

Change:
<div><b>Quarantine report for the last __NBDAYS__ days for the address: __ADDRESS__ &mdash; From __START_DAY__.__START_MONTH__.__START_SYEAR__ to __END_DAY__.__END_MONTH__.__END_SYEAR__</b></div>

To:
<div><b>Quarantine report for the last __NBDAYS__ days for the address: __ADDRESS__ &mdash; From __START_MONTH__/__START_DAY__/__START_SYEAR__ to __END_MONTH__/__END_DAY__/__END_SYEAR__</b></div>

~ Tom

Return to “Tips”