Help! Differences between community and business versions.

Users tips and ideas

Moderators: FlorianB, Pascal, bourgeois, mentor

pat@bike.orbea
How did you hear about Mailcleaner: tengo instalada la version Open

Help! Differences between community and business versions.

Postby pat@bike.orbea » Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:52 pm

Hello friends this is my first post.
We have very recently installed the community version in my organization and would like to know the differences with the licensed version. What are the options that are added.

Thanks!!
uncltom
How did you hear about Mailcleaner: I dont remember probably google?

Re: Help! Differences between community and business version

Postby uncltom » Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:35 pm

You get support from the mailcleaner staff and you get custom filtering rules and updates.
Currently they are running a newer version of the user interface and other updates as well.
The paid version gets all of the new features and then some of the features are backported to the community version.
bourgeois
Site Admin
How did you hear about Mailcleaner: TEAM

Postby bourgeois » Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:11 pm

Hi

The "Enterprise Solution" has automatic updates every 15 minutes ! with updates for filtering rules, software updates, patches, new features, (including operating system)...

The filtering quality is really different! Because the filtering quality of MailCleaner depends a lot of the reactivity on the feedback from users. They reports false positive, false negative, fishing,... to our analyse staff and we generate new filtering rules propagated through automatic updates every 15 minutes...

With the community Edition you dont receive updates rules, footprint databases, access to some MailCleaner RBLs and URL lists...

Some Advanced filtering modules are not available in the community edition (by exemple advanced MailCleaner OCR detection module)

With the "Enterprise Solution" you have the choice between a basic support (per mail) or premium support including remote support to your MailCleaner.

Olivier Bourgeois
pat@bike.orbea
How did you hear about Mailcleaner: tengo instalada la version Open

Postby pat@bike.orbea » Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:31 pm

We are evaluating to migrate to the Enterprise version and I think the best option, we appreciate your answers!!

Patricio

Return to “Tips”